Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thank You!

Having just posted my 75th Cartoonist Survey today, I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who has participated and also everyone who has visited David-Wasting-Paper. To make it easier for you to find your favorite cartoonist's answers I have added their names to the post titles and moved the "Blog Archive" higher up on the right-hand side of the page. You can click the black arrows to expand or close the list. I hope that everyone enjoys reading these as much as I enjoy posting them.

Thank You!

2 comments:

Chris Sabatino said...

Thank you, David, for such a cool blog! I've enjoyed and learned from each of the cartoonists you've featured here! You have not changed one bit from your photo!

Bill White said...

Congrats, David!

Great job with these Q and A's. Here's hoping for at least 75 more!