Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nick Galifianakis Book Signing and Presentation

A couple of weeks back I sent out my Cartoonist Survey to cartoonist Nick Galifianakis. Nick wrote back that he'd be happy to answer my questions but that it would have to wait a while since he was busy on a publicity tour for his new book, "If You Loved Me, You'd Think This Was Cute". Come to find out one of the places on his tour was the Barnes & Noble in Burlington, MA, just a 30 minute ride from my home. My wife Patti and I along with my fellow cartooning classmate Paula, made the trek to B&N for a fun and entertaining afternoon. Nick's presentation was filled with wit, wisdom and drawings.

The display of Nick's new book "If You Loved Me, You'd Think This Was Cute".
The talk portion of the presentation.

A man who truly loves his work.


Nick draws for the audience.






The book signing.




My personalized copy.


Thanks to Nick for a funny and thought provoking presentation.


No comments: